Started Jan 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
Trevor G
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,103Gear list
Like?
RFC (bundled Silkypix) Still Works Better Than Capture One, ACR and OOC JPEGs
In reply to Randy Benter, Jan 17, 2013

Randy Benter wrote:

Trevor,

Just because SilkyPix does an OK job of resolving detail in a couple areas, does not mean it is better. SilkyPix has many other problems that have been discussed here at length. If SilkyPix was decent, then we wouldn't have been waiting months for a raw processing alternative.

The problems are not with Silkypix but with people who refuse to try it, evaluate it, open it or even view samples and examples at 100%.

If it wasn't so easy to use and learn (unlike many other RAW processing programs around) I would have never bothered. Just because it is different (runs from top to bottom and from left to right, like reading a book) doesn't make it bad, or indecent.

When did you try Silkypix?

But thanks for hijacking every other thread about C1 or post-processing and turning them all into your personal obsession with SilkyPix.

Hyperbole makes you feel good? It's only a hijack if the thread branches off, isn't it?

Otherwise you could be described as hijacking this one...but I wouldn't do that, because your contribution offers nothing new, nothing of value.

There are many processing threads that I have not attended or even opened.

-- hide signature --

Cheers
Trevor G
Silkypix tutorials at: http://photo.computerwyse.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow