X-E1 and OMD

Started Jan 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
eilivk
Senior MemberPosts: 1,462Gear list
Like?
Re: X-E1 and OMD
In reply to JimLong, Jan 17, 2013

Very useful information. Even if I think OM-D is out of the question, too heavy with the kit lens. And not convinced by the high ISO results.

Prefer stabilization, But that would not stop me form getting X-E1. Only one thing stopping me, worry about focusing. My shop will not put a battery in the camera (seen they do it for pros...) so I can't check focusing. Which is my weak point. Learning slowly and got good results with G3 after one year. But with X-E1 afraid focusing will be so difficult the camera will not be very useful.

So what? Say no way I'll buy the camera without trying focusing? Only work with focusing on G3 for some time? Wait for a more userfriendly camera?

Maybe OM-D or Nex would be more wise. But really need good high ISO rather often. And good jpeg. And like the colours. And size...

Difficult for others to give advice. But anyone been in the same position and found a way with focusing?

eilivk's gear list:eilivk's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Canon PowerShot SX20 IS Ricoh CX4 Sony RX1 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow