Besides m4/3, what other system do you own?

Started Jan 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
Art_P
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,089Gear list
Like?
What I own & what I use
In reply to zerlings, Jan 16, 2013

are two different things

Have some OM left- OM-PC and OM-707 (arguably two systems)  But haven't looked at them other than to check if they were still there after the robbery.   Should really sell the two bodies and the AF lenses and put the money towards replacing the OM-4 which I really did use on rare occasions (meteor showers)... or better yet, put the money towards a new m43 lens

Have a Stylus 740, again don't use it.  Nice and small, but when I want nice and small, it's often dimly light, and the 740 is dismal in low light   And anyway, the OM-D is small enough.

Invest in another system?   Not interested at this time.  If I was being paid and needed higher quality images, I'd buy into what I needed.  If I had plenty of spare cash, I'd have multiple systems just because I like to collect/hoard stuff.  But as it is, the E-M5 is enough to keep me amused.  Just have to fill a perceived gap or two in my lens line up.

-- hide signature --

Art P
"I am a creature of contrast,
of light and shadow.
I live where the two play together,
I thrive on the conflict"

Art_P's gear list:Art_P's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow