Started Jan 16, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
R370
New MemberPosts: 5Gear list
Like?
Fujifilm X100s / Sony RX1
Jan 16, 2013

Hi - I am very much in a difficult situation as to the selection of my next camera. I own a D700 and mostly shoot with a 50mm 1.4 in fulll format. I recently bought a Sony RX100 which is a hell of a camera to take with me skiing or for family occassions. With this camera I have found out, how cool it is to have a camera handy all the time, the D700 is just too bulky. Now I say the Sony RX1 and it seems to be an unbelievable camera - taking pitures in full format with astonishing optics. What I don't like so much is the super-techy apporach. 1000 pictorgramms and functions. Now a friend told me that the Fujifilm X100S will be equivalent in quality when it comes out. To me, the approach of this camera is great - simple, easy to use. However, does anyone truly think it can life up to the imagery a full format camera as the RX1. It just doesn't seem logical to me... any advice out there?

ANSWER:
Fujifilm X100S Nikon D700 Sony RX1 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow