Do you think Fujifilm will add focus peaking to the next FW for Xpro1/XE1?

Started Jan 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
lambert4
Senior MemberPosts: 1,386Gear list
Like?
It's not just Fuji that is needing the focus peaking function...
In reply to rockygag, Jan 16, 2013

As an anxious x100 or x100s buyer ( wanting to see the real world x100s results and functioning, or take advantage of the x100 drop and sell offs)., and an OMD user the feature seems simple to implement, but obviously isn't so or we would have seen it implemented already.  I imagine there is a lot o be said for the processors and hardware requirements to so properly.  I would say even in a limited aspect it would  prove extremely useful and if for no other reason than to sell a few extra x100 before the release of the x100s a v1.4 or 2.0 FW would make a lot of Fuji owners and prospective owners scoop up the existing models on the shelves.

By the way I have never handled a Fuji camera but the images on this forum are so compelling as well as the general consensus from converts to Fujifilm systems of the quality in spite of early bugs and flaws that I cannot wait to join your ranks and see if I can achieve even a percentage of the quality of your images.  For my kids sporting events and various other endeavors I will rely on the OMD and interchangeable lens, and will certainly be exhausting my hard drive with the daily musings from an x100/x100s....

-- hide signature --

Here's to learning something new everyday, and remembering it the next.

lambert4's gear list:lambert4's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow