Started Jan 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
vadimraskin
Senior MemberPosts: 3,536Gear list
Like?
Let's hear from the pro-gun lobby
Jan 16, 2013

We are all very good at criticizing someone else's idea about curbing level of gun violence and amount of mass shootings using weapons that were at some point legally procured by the original owner. The pro-gun group has many valid arguments that hard to dispute and they do enjoy a legal support from all levels of the judicial system all the way up to the Supreme Court.

What I am very interested is to learn what, if any, measures will they propose. So far I've heard proposals to arm teachers, put armed guards in schools (at the taxpayers expense) and go after violent video game makers (which I actually think is a good idea) even though it could mean infringement of the 1st Amendment.

I hope we all understand that we do have a problem in America with increased gun violence. How would you propose we address it?

vadimraskin's gear list:vadimraskin's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus E-30 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +3 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow