Started Jan 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
Paul20
Senior MemberPosts: 1,852Gear list
Like?
David
In reply to David28, Jan 16, 2013

David28 wrote:

Paul

You have a wonderful eye and a great sense of composition, qualities that lend themselves admirably to this wonderful set of images. I relate to these very well as that is how I like to see my images, if that makes sense.

Just a thought - were you comfortable walking about with your gear? I just returned from Laos recently and it was just such a safe feeling place. I did not get that when I was in Sau Paolo and Rio de Janerio.

Thank you for the pictures. Do post more please.

David

David,

Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

Throughout Morocco I generally felt very safe. I had a few problems in Maraketch around the Tanneries, with a 'guide' who was a little too physical for my liking but generally it was fine. I am not surprised that you felt unsafe in Rio! I haven't seen any of your shots from there, did you post some?

One thing I did find was the the Moroccans were always very aware that I had a camera. Carrying a small Leica did not make me invisible. It was generally quite difficult to take candid photographs.

Thanks again,

Paul

More shots from Morocco can be seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47134895@N05/

Paul20's gear list:Paul20's gear list
Ricoh GXR Mount A12 Leica M-Monochrom Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow