Who Else would like to see a separate 1D/s/x forum?

Started Jan 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
cageyfella
Regular MemberPosts: 107
Like?
Re: How about a forum for irritating people?
In reply to jedinstvo, Jan 16, 2013

jedinstvo wrote:

That's one we need

+10

That's one of the best suggestions I've heard!, even better how bout a full on, hardcore(youcould even be allowed to get personal and call each other names ooohhh), fanboy jousting forum where members don't have to hide their obvious proclivites for wanting to spend most of the day sparring with members of opposite brand camps and obssesing over measurements of minutiae proportions that, the rest of us lay people that are only interested in learning how to take or learn about tools to help take better images don't have time to waste on!  Nothing I love more than coming here to start reading a post about "can someone please give a bit of advice on.." and then about 3 posts into the thread the madness starts, by about post 7 we're into quantum physics that even Ed Whitten would be proud of!

And hey, for those that love watching forum blood sports it could become a form of entertainment(an online colosseum if you will) where , on the days I'm extremely bored from taking pictures all day and reading helpful and useful posts on well balanced forum sites, I could then come to Dpreview:The Divine Spartan Quanta full contact  championships, with my favorite bottle weiss beer , wurst sausage sandwhich and have a good laugh :-)))

IMAGINE  .....

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
whyNew
trueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow