If you had to start from scratch, what would you do?

Started Jan 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
MASTERPPA
Contributing MemberPosts: 860
Like?
Re: If you had to start from scratch, what would you do?
In reply to CES1, Jan 16, 2013

Nikon, lately, is not looking that great on product quality, at least the 600 and 800.

If I had it all to do over, I would still get the 5DIII, 600RT and new 24-70 2.8 II.

For weddings, and since I am 100% raw shooter, nothing beats the 5DIII for the price.

NOW, if I was a LANDSCAPE only shooter, it would be the D800 all the way

CES1 wrote:

My answer, though not as technical as most others will offer, is to recommend you go with Nikon! In the last year, I have sent in my (1 year old) 5D Mark II twice, my 550D in three times, my 70-200 IS (brand new) in once.....If I did not have so much invested with canon, I would start over in a heartbeat. Canon is known for great customer service, but my past experiences have been terrible! I may sound like a disgruntled Canon user who only points out the negatives, and maybe I am...lol -

I take very good care of my equipment and I don't think it is a coincidence that I have had so many issues, constantly - it must speak volumes to the quality of product Canon is putting out these days.

Good luck - go with NIKON!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OKNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow