5 years and 30 cameras later, 80,000 pictures and the Sony RX100

Started Jul 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
pannayar
Regular MemberPosts: 193
Like?
Re: 5 years and 30 cameras later, 80,000 pictures and the Sony RX100
In reply to IcyVeins, Jan 16, 2013

IcyVeins wrote:

A person with brains would know that it is a logical fallacy to claim his position is more valid just because others are echoing it. Would you like to run back home and grab what you think are your brains before you take a stab at responding?

This thread has been an extremely interesting read for me.  I guess a few more visitors will read it now since this comment will bring it to the top :).  Whether or not I learn more photography skills from here, I am very glad to read all the back and forth arguments on various topics... love the wordings from IcyVeins above (no offense to anyone)

aman74 wrote:

What a narrow point of view, I'm glad I don't live in your world. Who are you to say what someone should do with their time and money? Who are you to assume someone is trying to impress someone with their purchases when you don't even know them. Who are you to say they don't have any talent, it's subjective anyhow and actually quite irrelevant. Some people enjoy the equipment, checking new things out seeing what works for them, etc... Would you say the same thing about someone who likes to collect and work on cars? It's a frickin' hobby man.

My +1 goes to aman4 for that.  And something to learn from the OP's maturity on ignoring the bullying

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow