Tryx/TR100 design study drawings, anyone seen these before?

Started Jan 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
WJMWJM
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
Tryx/TR100 design study drawings, anyone seen these before?
Jan 16, 2013

From an auction on Ebay Germany....can't remember having seen this kind of design study drawings before....from what I gather from the second picture (background), it must have been on some kind of camera exhibition?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/261148125254

(note that the location given in the auction is wrong, everything was located in Germany, but that doesn't mean the pictures are, even less that the drawings were on display in Germany)

(NB: the Tryx was neither present nor announced at PhotoKina 2010, only a few months later, so that can not have been the display-occasion either)

(the guy selling the camera does make some remarks in the context of design, so at least theoretically it is possible he shot those images himself, but it could just as well be that he found them online somewhere (but more likely back then than today, since I have never seen those, and I did search a lot, before finally buying the Tryx (similar with the Samsung WB210, which was even more a mystery considering the 21mm setting (first comments all suggested software-stitching!)

Anyway, before I'll ask the guy himself, I was wondering if any of you guys have seen those before, and/or perhaps even saw (or shot themselves!) more drawings.

(some of the drawings shown are covered/stacked, so more good shots & drawings is definitely possible!)

PS: of course, I stored that picture myself, so don't worry for those who read this message in the future, if that auction gets too old and vanishes....just send me an email....;))

Casio Exilim TRYX
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow