Started Feb 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Tyym
Contributing MemberPosts: 614Gear list
Like?
Re: Tether D7000 to iPad?
In reply to tyyreaun, Jan 16, 2013

tyyreaun wrote:

Terry Vickers wrote:

The ipad 3 if it has the expected retina display will become a staple of photography, imho.

I'd kill for a good tablet with a built-in SD card slot and a proper file system browser - I wouldn't need to carry a netbook on trips anymore to store/sort pictures. I tried the iPad SD card adapter and it just didn't work well enough for me when trying to browse/sort through hundreds of images.

I came close to buying Lenovo's Thinkpad Tablet, which has those features, but by the time the 3G version came out it was horribly obsolete (it'd be silly to buy anything less than an ICS/LTE/quad core tablet now).

I'm hoping the new Lenovo Tablet, or the next version of the Samsung Tab 10.1, will offer something along those lines, even if I need an adapter for it. Otherwise, might need to wait for a Windows 8 slate, for like 2x the price.

Asus Taichi...

I should have mine in a couple of days!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmpNYWEz-Bw

-- hide signature --

D7000, D300s, D80, 18-200 VRII, Nikon 50mm 1.8 / 1.4,
Tamron 90mm, Nikon 80-200 2.8 AF-D,
Sigma 10-20mm - Sigma 17-50 2.8 - SB-800
50mm 1.8D
Gear up..... Get out there!!!

Tyym's gear list:Tyym's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D300S Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow