Started Jan 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
zenpmd
Contributing MemberPosts: 958Gear list
Like?
Fuji - the future of Mirrorless
Jan 15, 2013

Is there an argument that Fuji will make the greatest mirrorless cameras? Canon and Nikon don't want to cannabalise their DSLR sales. I appreciate that may change - but Fuji have nothing to lose. I have just bought the X-E1, not for the camera, though I do like it ergonomically, much more than the OMD, for example (though I liked the Nex6 very much), but because Fuji are showing they are the sort of company I can get behind. They were response and released a great firmware update. They have released a stack of lenses very quickly - the right kind of lenses. The x100s has come with some great features. They have gone from having one of the worst autofocus systems to one of the best. All of this signals great things to me.

zenpmd's gear list:zenpmd's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM
Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-E1 Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow