Started Jan 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
jev2000
Junior MemberPosts: 45
Like?
Re: Jev, I disagree
In reply to dave gaines, Jan 15, 2013

dave gaines wrote:

jev2000 wrote:

... If you don't want to read such threads, don't. Same with the m4/3 threads that pop up here, people who are bothered by them could just as easily ignore them.

Jev,

It's been hard on the forum to have m4/3 adopters coming back to DSLR Talk with negative predictions for DSLRs and telling people we should abandon 4/3 and adopt m4/3. That's what most of the m4/3 posts have been in the recent past. It's a forum killer, spoiling the conversation for people who come here to discuss Olympus DSLRs.

-- hide signature --

Dave
No thought exists without an image. Socrates
http://whaleshark.smugmug.com

Then we disagree and that's fine. I don't read the m4/3 stuff that lands here because it's extraneous to what I'm interested in. There are a whole lot of threads that I don't read for the same reason. So, for me, it doesn't matter. For you it does and I appreciate that, but given human nature and the lack of a 24/7 moderator that will review each and every post, we can expect to see threads that don't appeal to us.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow