Anyone been to Cosa Rica?

Started Jan 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
JiminDenver
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,159Gear list
Like?
Re: Sent you an email, too
In reply to Timskis6, Jan 15, 2013

Tim
Thank you so much for the reply and email. The info is really appreciated. And if you ummm want to let me "borrow" your 150 f2 for the trip...... lol
I think we will be sticking around the Quepos area this time. Possible stop a few places if we were to rent a car and drive down but that's all. We put 1200 miles on a rental in the Yucatan in six days and most of the time I felt too rushed to stop and take a shot when I saw something besides planned stops. I think what you did in two weeks in Panama and Costa Rica might just kill us. lol
I wondered about flash in the forest. I've had guides look at my set up with the FL50r and insist I couldn't use it. Of course every other person with a P&S will use flash the rest of the day. I have found auto ISO very useful at times in changing light.
I get up at dawn daily so that's not a issue for me. I did tell Honey if sleeping in is preferred, you can find me in the forest when you wake up. Bugs, birds and wildlife is always best in the morning.

Talk to you more in the email.

-- hide signature --

JimB
Bug Whisperer
Join us in The Weekly Close up every weekend

JiminDenver's gear list:JiminDenver's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus E-3 Olympus E-330 Olympus E-5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow