ocean76
Regular MemberPosts: 233
Like?
Re: plus 5 maybe
In reply to Mako2011, Jan 15, 2013

Mako2011 wrote:

ocean76 wrote:

in between 0-5 probably or 5-10?

start with +5 maybe +10. You have your menu a2 setting set for "release" you may want to change that to "focus" and leave your menu a1 setting (AF-C) on "release". If doing your focus testing in AF-C...change menu a1 to "focus" as well. Good Luck

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Hi Mako,

Thank you again for suggestions.

I've purchased the Reikan Focal software (for af fine tuning) and run a test last night.

My Nikkor 16-85 was on and the focal length was set to 50mm and according to this the result value was -10...
(I was so tired that I ended the test without running the test for 16mm and for 85mm so I'll run the test again for 16,50 and 85mm asap..)

So I really am confused.You advise me to put the values around +5 and +10 but according to this new software's test (which I believe I did it the right way) it says the fine tuning value should be -10.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
yepNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow