Epson Luster paper problem

Started Jan 13, 2013 | Questions thread
BHPhotog
Contributing MemberPosts: 756Gear list
Like?
Re: OP response #3 Epson Luster paper problem
In reply to BHPhotog, Jan 15, 2013

Seems this is a Mac problem. I found the record for an auto update for the Epson plugin that came from Apple  I hadn't even noticed. I've been printing with matte for a while so hadn't seen the problem until recently when going back to Luster.

Whatever that update did, it undid whatever settings I had before the update. Being Apple, of course, there's nothing I can do about it. Epson updates are only available through Apple now for the 10.8 operating system, and must be approved by Apple through its new "gatekeeper" system. And, since Apple says I have the last best profiles and plugin, there's nothing I can do about it. I can't get anything downloaded from Epson, and Apple frankly doesn't care.

This isn't the only peripheral software/device that Apple has shoved into the dustbin. End of rant, and thanks for the attempted help,

Brian

BHPhotog's gear list:BHPhotog's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Epson Stylus Photo R1900
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow