Colormunki Photo - suitable for club use?

Started Jan 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
inhumangeek
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Colormunki Photo - suitable for club use?
Jan 14, 2013

I run a small photo club at work and am looking to purchase, for club members' use, a monitor and printer calibrator. At the moment I have focussed on the Colormunki Photo. The licence conditions state the following:

ColorMunki Photo includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of ColorMunki software on any number of computers that he/she owns.
X-Rite ColorMunki allows customers to freely delete the solution from one computer and add to another without requiring any software registration.

http://xritephoto.com/ph_product_overview.aspx?id=1115

As the club has many members we would obviously like the facility to pass the device around, and so may have many installations per year, I estimate around 1 unique user per month. It would seem that the licence conditions prevent this... so what I would like to know is, am I correct in my understanding? Can we install this multiple times?

Does anyone know of a calibrator which can be used by a club in this manner?

Thanks,

Paul

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow