Help!!! Can someone please tell me how to set up a Canon 7D with 2 Yongnuo YN-560 and Yongnuo RF-603

Started Jan 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bbundy4000
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Help!!! Can someone please tell me how to set up a Canon 7D with 2 Yongnuo YN-560 and Yongnuo RF-603
Jan 14, 2013

Help!!! Can someone please tell me how to set up a Canon 7D with 2 Yongnuo YN-560 and Yongnuo RF-603. Please tell me the right settings as I have tried every single setting, in my opinion at least.

Not sure how to put it but I think I reached 'desperation mode'. I have tried each and every option of the camera and also of the flashes.

The external flashes fire but these seem to be off sync - For example if I make a photo of the flashes themselves, then I see the photo being taken as 'black' - nothing on the photo. The on camera flash fires too as the trigger I guess and the external flashes fire too but these are off sync, it seems to me. I am sure I have done something wrong here but cannot figure out what it is.

Also, I figured out that I can manage the external flashes to fire without the Yongnuo RF-603 - is this possible? Then I don't need the Yongnuo RF-603's?

Thanks guys!

Regards,

Bud

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow