ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
howielenny
Contributing MemberPosts: 710Gear list
Like?
Telford Tattoo Freeze 2013 (16 images)
Jan 14, 2013

Hi all,
I went to the Telford Tattoo Freeze yesterday (13-01-2013) and what a great day out. I took my D7000 with 8mm fisheye, 17-50mm/2.8, 10-20mm and 90mm 2.8 macro.  In fact I ended up shooting the whole afternoon with just the Tamron 17-50mm/2.8. I only have one complaint and that's the weight issue. By the end of 6 hours I was abolsutely shattered and my back was killing me. I'm considering getting a m43 setup (Omd EM5 with primes) for things like this but that's another story
Anyway it was a great place to meet people see some fantastic artwork and tattoos. I'd recommend anyone interested in photographing some really fun and interesting looking people to try it out. Not one person seemed offended when I asked to take their photo.  I generally don't use flash at these events as I think it's unfair on tattoo artists but that's me. There were plenty of people using flash there.  Here's a selection of photo's I took there.

howielenny's gear list:howielenny's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +4 more
Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow