ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
captainsx
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Dustproof point and shoot?
Jan 14, 2013

Hi all,

I've been enjoying photography for few years, using couple of canon entry level dslr. dslr cameras are good, but they are too big for my pocket, so I have a Panasonic point and shoot (Lumix DMC FX38 aka FX37) with me all the time.

The DMC FX38 is great for snapshot, but until recently I found a few gray spots on the pictures. Not sure if the dust are trapped inside the lens or on the sensor...but they are more visible if the lens is zoomed out.

Anyway, the warranty has expired and I don't have any tool (and most importantly, skill) to do the dust removal, I think it is about time to get a new point and shoot. Now I am looking to get one with dustproof design, not necessarily waterproof, but would be a bonus.

I did some research using google, but I could onld find those tough cameras like Olympus TG-1 and Panasonic Lumix TS4/FT4. Am I really limited to those tough cameras?

Would like to hear your opinion, people Thank you all!!

p.s. Looking to spend usd$500 or less.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX37 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 (Lumix DMC-FT4)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow