rrr_hhh
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,920Gear list
Like?
Re: TWiP is all about Micro 4/3
In reply to G Sciorio, Jan 14, 2013

G Sciorio wrote:

rrr_hhh wrote:

G Sciorio wrote:

Thought I'd mention that I was on This Week in Photo. The podcast is called Small Camera Big Picture and is focused on Micro 4/3, why I switched, what I gave up and more.

Check it out - TWiP #289 Small Camera Big Picture

Couple of questions for you -

What did you have before switching to Micro 4/3?

Do you shoot more then one system and if so what system?

would I really use it enough to justify that update ?

Exactly the same conclusion I came to after watching my unused MKII system sit in its bag. When the value dropped a few hundred dollars I sold it.

If there was a 12mm wide angle shift lens for the E-M5, I would give it up entirely with FF without regreat, since I don't need a huge number of pixels : I don't plan to print that big, only to make photo books.

I've seen a shift lens for M43 somewhere. Wish I could remember where..I think on 43 rumors or Ebay.

Yes a reputed photostore store in Germany (BIG) announced they were going to offer one built around a Voigtländer 15mm lens, but 1) a 30mm equivalent isn't wide enough and 2) they have now postponed the issuing of that lens with the statement that they were encountering difficulties with the planned design and were exploring another design.

-- hide signature --

rrr_hhh

rrr_hhh's gear list:rrr_hhh's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS 6D Sony Alpha 7R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow