ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
chi
chi
Contributing MemberPosts: 621
Like?
D600 after 35 Shots... Serial 306XXXX
Jan 13, 2013

Bought my D600 on Christmas, at that huge discount and received just after the New Year for low depth of field portrait and glamour.  The bulk of my photography is product -- perhaps 90% since it's my bread and butter.  This is after 36 shots.  Stock lens was attached in a clean low dust Corporate environment when I was at work since I received the camera at work and NEVER removed the lens since.

Anyhow, needed to take a picture of a gift card and send to my brother and noticed dust at F13.  So, I went outside and shot the sky at F22 and low and behold, the dust problem still exists in this latest batch of Serial Numbers.  

My Giottos AA1900 Rocket Air Blaster arrives on Tuesday.   Will update this thread with the results.

By the way, I've had a Canon 5D for years and also the T3i I got last year, and never needed to order a Rocket Air Blaster (till now).

DSC_0036.JPG (36 shots a few weeks later)

DSC_0001.JPG (1st Shot - Yes, I shot the sky)

Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow