France is a haven of peace and quiet.

Started Jan 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
lol101
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,291Gear list
Like?
Re: France is a haven of peace and quiet.
In reply to Paljas, Jan 13, 2013

Paljas wrote:

LeRentier wrote:

Paljas wrote:

LeRentier wrote:

This week, in Paris, there was a political killing with 3 victims, Kurdish women. I fear nobody needs to look beyond Ankara to find who did it.

Yesterday there was a failed attempt to liberate a French hostage in Somalia, it cost the lives of one member of special forces, one is missing in action, the hostage is presumed dead, executed by the Islamists who held him. 17 Islamists were also killed.

Also yesterday, in Mali, French troops stopped the advance of Islamists fighters linked to Al Qaida. These people were nibbling away to much territory and the government asked France for help, which it received. One helicopter pilot died in action. There is no count of any Islamists casualties.

I thought I'd tell you about Africa, it is a change from all the gun threads.

What is the point you are making with this thread or is this just an old weather report? Why did you think you needed to tell us about Africa?

Why not?

-- hide signature --

Observing dreaming seeking

You don't seem to care about what happens up north on your own continent, or do you ?

Why don't you answer the question?

Why should he? He already stated in his OP: "I thought I'd tell you about Africa, it is a change from all the gun threads.", what other justification do you require?

lol101's gear list:lol101's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 1000D Samsung NX1000 Canon EOS 6D +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow