Started Jan 13, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Christopher D Mann
Regular MemberPosts: 347Gear list
Like?
Vari-ND and Cir-Pl
Jan 13, 2013

Hello all, I hope you can help me here. I have gotten into using a Cir-Pl here of lately that is not the best of quality and I am looking to upgrade to a high quality filter 77mm size. I have scene so many on line to choose from that it is hard to choose. I so have the Hoya HD UV filters on the front of my lenses and really like how easy they are to clean and how they perform. Are there HD Cir-Pl that good. Or is there something that preforms better. I have also been looking at Vari-ND filters also 77mm so I can use wider apertures in bright sunlight and for slower SS for effect shots. I use all L glass and want to use a high quality filter as I would like to avoid color shifting as much as possible and there again so many different prices and so many to choose from I just don't know. I have also read that you can use a Cir-Pl along with a linear Pol and have the effect of a ND then other people say don't do that so any advice here is greatly app.Thanks.

Christopher D Mann's gear list:Christopher D Mann's gear list
Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Nik Silver Efex Pro
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow