Really tempted to swap the lot - Would you?

Started Jan 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Ralph46
Senior MemberPosts: 1,180Gear list
Like?
Re: Questions
In reply to mibu2011, Jan 13, 2013

mibu2011 wrote:

I don't know why but when I have played with Sony cameras in stores I've never really felt that warm feeling about wanting one. That's just me. For some reason Sony just doesn't inspire me when it comes to cameras.

Sony as a camera brand never enthralled me either. I would have liked to go to m4/3 but none of the Pen series have any sort of VF (you can buy a good one for $250 - no thanks) and the OM-D is too expensive. Panny G5 has messed up the image processing (many revues have pointed this out). So Sony with its full APS-C sensor and the IQ seen in many tests was for me a decision of the head and not the heart. After 2 weeks of use, I have grown to like the N6 a lot.

Sorry, I can't tell you if it has high speed sync. I didn't notice it in the manual (approx. 200 pages) and I don't usually have cause to use it. I'm sure you would be able to find it out via these forums or search engine etc.

-- hide signature --

Ralph46's gear list:Ralph46's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow