Started Jan 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jsimmons
Contributing MemberPosts: 549
Like?
Integrating Capture One 7.0.2 into an Adobe Workflow
Jan 13, 2013

I routinely used LR 4.3 and PS CS6 in my processing of images and, like everyone else with an X-Pro1 or and X-E1, I have been tormented by poor RAW file processing. PhaseOne has had a beta for Capture One which processes RAFs in a superior way and I've been trying to figure out how to make C1 function within my normal workflow. My current workflow with the beta is to develop the RAF in Capture One to my satisfaction and the Process the file with a "recipe" which gives it a unique name based on the original file name, saves it as a TIFF to my chosen location, and opens the file with LR. This triggers the LR import screen and I only have to hit Import in LR for the files to be in my catalogue. Then I can proceed to load it in PS if that is necessary for the the particular image.

I'd be interested in how others have addressed the integration issue. I could simply do everything in C1 but I really like the way LR functions as a DAM. Any other ideas?

Jeff

Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow