Where to buy 6d in the uk

Started Jan 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
RS_RS
Senior MemberPosts: 1,357
Like?
Re: Where to buy 6d in the uk
In reply to Jdubya, Jan 13, 2013

Jdubya wrote:

I've spent ages, i.e the last year, pontificating about upgrading from a 30d, checking all the High Street and Online retailers, grey import or UK stock, 5D Mark iii or 6D.

Decided after Christmas to get 6D from Jessops and then had change of heart and ended up buying 5D Mark iii from HDEW due to the narrow price difference of their 5D pricing. Picked the camera up from HDEW and worried whether buying grey stock was the right thing to do over a mainstream dealer, but feel vindicated in that the next day Jessops went into Administration!

Great service from HDEW with extended warranty and as for the 5D Mark 3, couldn't be happier - it rocks! You might want to check their 6D pricing.

I boughtr a 5DIII from HDEW in early December at a very keen price and with friendly and efficient service. Would happily deal with them again on the relatively limited range of items that they stock. Also use WEX quite a lot - bought a Pixma Pro-1 from them recently - they have very extensive stocks of items that are sometimes hard ro find, their prices are fairly keen by mainstream standards, and they have always provided me with efficient service.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow