Einstein 640

Started Dec 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
pursang
Forum MemberPosts: 99Gear list
Like?
Re: Cyber Transmitter just failed
In reply to bills_pix, Jan 13, 2013

bills_pix wrote:

Just wanted to give a big thanks to the customer service people at Buff. I have 3 Einsteins which are about 20 months, 12 months, and 2 months old. I noticed the ready chirp was significantly louder and the gripper fingers much stiffer on the newest unit which I prefer.

Well, I sent in the 2 older units for an update and they sent me 2 brand new Einstein lights. So basically it cost me $22 in shipping to them to get my 2 older lights updated. I can't really think of any other company that would do this for no charge.

-- hide signature --

'There is only one success - to be able to spend your life your own way.' -- Christopher Morley

I had this exact experience with four Einsteins. Simply wanted the holding fingers updated and got four new lights. I wrote to find if it was a mistake and Lori simply said enjoy the new lights, we've made many improvements. Even my favorite retailers like Amazon and Costco are second in terms of customer service compared to my experience with PCB. Mom and Pop old school values with brilliant performance. An honorable company in the new millinium. How rare and how fortunate for all of us.

pursang's gear list:pursang's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow