Started Jan 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
autoy
Forum MemberPosts: 58Gear list
Like?
Re: Wow
In reply to rattymouse, Jan 12, 2013

rattymouse wrote:

evoprox wrote:

No experience with the X100 but the AF on the X-E1 (w/1855) sucks big time in low light

Incredible. And this lens is supposed to be THE best focusing one so far out of the Fuji lenses. Really a sad state of affairs.

situations where my little X10 has no problems AT ALL ! and focuses fast, accurately and reliably. Can't wait to see the first reviews on the X100s and the X20, especially regarding AF performance with all the new features. What I'm really looking forward to though is to see those and some more goodies on the X-E2 and the X-Pro2.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

Divide whatever you hear on the internet by about a tenth. The X-E1 focuses as good as my Canon T2i with the 50mm prime: a bit slower but just as accurate, maybe more. Both hunt in low light, that's expected, but the AF-C in the X-E1 improves a lot focus locking in extreme low light and low contrast situations. Bottom line: it's as good as any level-entry DSLR, at least it's good enough for me.

autoy's gear list:autoy's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
WowNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow