Forge ahead with the N7 or make the move to the N6?

Started Jan 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
shibbs
Regular MemberPosts: 115
Like?
Re: Forge ahead with the N7 or make the move to the N6?
In reply to halbraun, Jan 12, 2013

halbraun wrote:

I have a NEX 7 that I can trade in at the local camera store.. and can get the NEX 6 ($764 for body only.. $899 with the 16-50 kit lens).

That means body for body I would only go out of pocket $50 -75.. or about $200 if I want the lens because I bought the NEX 7 used for $750.

I already have the Sigma 19mm 2.8, Sony 35mm 1.8, and Sony 55-210 so I am not sure I would need the 16-55 kit lens but would like any feedback either way there too..

Looking for feedback from those who have either made the switch (or didn't) and why?

I use the camera mostly for travel, family, grab and go, etc. when I don't want to break out the A77. I cannot ever seeing myself printing large prints (bigger than 8.5X11) unless God smiled on me and I got lucky on a one in a million shot..

I am familiar with a lot of the arguments around if you are buy a NEX new today that the 6 would probably be the choice.. but if you already have the 7, does that still hold up?

Thanks for your input..

I would wait till the new 7 comes out.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
wellNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow