ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
snap
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,928Gear list
Like?
>>>Saturday B&W Thread - 1/12/2013>>>
Jan 12, 2013

Hello Everyone -

I can't believe this is already the second B&W Thread of the New Year. And it just keeps getting better!

It's time again for your monochromes of the week. You may post as little or as many images you wish to share.

The image(s) can be from any camera, you can say what it is if you like. You can also say whether it was an in camera B&W and the mode or what PP software you use if you like.

Reply to this first post and change your subject line to reflect your subject. Please switch to "threaded view" instead of "flat view". I try and respond to all posts, but if your post is not threaded properly I may miss it.

You may include the colour originals if you like for comparison. 
It would be nice to hear why you chose B&W instead of colour.

Please be nice and comment on any photos you like. If possible, let's leave a full day for posting of the images and then we can follow up with comments. This should allow more people anopportunityto post an image.

Thanks in advance to all who participate and for making this something to look forward to each week.

snap's gear list:snap's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S100fs Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX580 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 +19 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow