Started Jan 12, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gnewsch
Regular MemberPosts: 465Gear list
Like?
Transcend WiFi-SD card in OM-D?
Jan 12, 2013

I ordered the Transcend WiFi-SD card 16GB soon after it was announced last year and have now finally, after two months of waiting, received my card. Sadly, despite there being no explicit compatibility warning, which made me assume that the card was basically self contained and would work in any camera, it does not work in the OM-D.

I have already written to Transcend to ask whether they have any plans on supporting the card on the camera of the year 2012 or whether I should just return the unit, but obviously haven't got a response yet.

So my question is, has anyone had similar experiences or managed to get the card working with some third party hard- or software involved?

I'm quite bummed, I was looking forward to reviewing this thing. Currently the verdict would be rather disastrous.

gnewsch's gear list:gnewsch's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +10 more
ANSWER:
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow