Maybe Switching Brands

Started Jan 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PicturePerfectPhotgraphy Regular Member • Posts: 289
Maybe Switching Brands

I have been shooting with Nikon for the past 3 years of so and am getting ready to upgrade all of my equipment to an FX format.  Since I will need to buy all new lenses and camera bodies I have pondered the thought of switching to Canon brand lenses and FX bodies.  From what I can see online there is no major difference that I can find between the two and have nothing to go by other than reviews and what I hear from my other pro friends.  I currently shoot with 3 Nikon D300, several Nikon lenses, SB-900's, etc.  Before I get ready to purchase nearly $25,000 in 2 new FX bodies, 5-6 new lenses, all new flashes etc..... can someone from Nikon please help me out on why I shouldn't switch to all Canon brands.  I didn't know if there was a difference in the way Nikon is made over Canon or if there are more features that allow more capabilities with Nikon.  Please help me make my decision.   I do own a photo business www.thepictureperfectphotography.net .  Thank You, Brian, Owner of PPP

Nikon D300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow