Einstein 640

Started Dec 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
GMack
Senior MemberPosts: 2,928
Like?
Re: Cyber Transmitter just failed
In reply to pursang, Jan 12, 2013

pursang wrote:

Agreed. I made the mistake of switching to elinchrom after I had a few problems with the AB stuff and it was a HUGE mistake. Extremely unreliable but worse, the customer service and support was truly horrid. Paul Buff's support is amazing.

I cannot tell you how difficult it has been working with other firm's customer service departments. I believe most should be remained to "Sale Prevention Units." In my own experience, interacting with PCB is like having a friend in the biz.

Ditto for PCB support.

I had a couple of issues with some 20 year old White Lightnings and they fixed them up for $50 each including parts which seemed very reasonable incl. return shipping.  They knew on the phone the issue and the exact price so I stuffed a check in it with them and they came back in about 2 weeks.

Then the little grey pushbutton fell off the CyberCommander and was almost impossible to do anything with it short of a toothpick.  Emailed them and got two little buttons in the mail in a couple of days for free.  Little bit of JB Weld on a toothpick and it is up working again.  Didn't have to mail them off, wait for an estimate, etc.

Their service is really stellar compared to many out there today.

Mack

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow