Started Jan 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Florida Nature Photographer
Senior MemberPosts: 5,028Gear list
Like?
Wintery thoughts
Jan 12, 2013

So on this 11th day of January I can home from work and changed into athletic shorts and a T-Shirt. Then I proceeded to do my 3.5 mile run in the 78 degree air while thinking about taking pictures with my FZ200 and my LX7 (have to keep this on topic somehow).

When I finished I was hot and sweaty so I took a swim in my 82 degree soloar heated pool. While doing so I thought, you know, you really should gloat to your friends on dpreview about this. So that is what I have done.

I really don't know if you will find these interesting or not. It was me trying to make the best of an overcast day while home for the holidays. I trust many of you are now in the mood to tell me if you don't like them, and why, so I can do better next time. Thanks.

Ice at boat landing

Snow packed bushes

Christmas home

Lake Ice

-- hide signature --

Florida

Florida Nature Photographer's gear list:Florida Nature Photographer's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Topaz Adjust +3 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow