X30 Feature Request

Started Jan 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
Midwest
Forum ProPosts: 13,409
Like?
Re: X30 Feature Request
In reply to arcobaleno, Jan 11, 2013

arcobaleno wrote:

Fully agree with Luc. Moreover, I like photography even more than new gear and would like to see on this forum more interesting pics instead of endless and often empty talk on tech features. And that would be great to see in those photos something different from flowers, birds, cats, leaves on the ground and landscapes taken from the bedroom window.

BINGO. I think some people want to enjoy photography, they get a decent camera then they can't think of anything to shoot so they take 'pretty' pictures or whatever. It's like if they bought a grand piano, couldn't play much on it, but were anxiously awaiting the next piano model to be released.

The best thing a person can do for their photography is to find out something they really enjoy that they can share through photos - but things like flowers and squirrels though pretty or 'cute' are also utterly forgettable.

Find something better! The world is full of great shots if you look for them. I know, some people do enjoy duck and flower photos, but really, one is not much different than the next.

-- hide signature --

You don't TAKE a photo, you MAKE a photo.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow