Tribute to M43 tread!

Started Jan 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
SlamdunK
Regular MemberPosts: 241Gear list
Like?
Re: Step back for a second
In reply to Absolutic, Jan 11, 2013

Step back and look at the big picture.

Do you feel odd, that almost EVERYONE who had responded here, who are very enthusiastic owners of m43 equipment, people who love their m43 equipment and use it daily, and tell you that they love it and use it daily, are telling you that YOU ARE WRONG?

Many has agreed also, they are just not making the same fuzz. And offcourse if you disagree to something, you are more likely to write a response instead of saying "me too".

Most everyone who attempted to respond to you attempted to explain to you in various terms that YOU ARE WRONG? Can it be that 10 or 15 people that responded to you are RIGHT and your WRONG? Perhaps it is time to step back, relax, and learn from people that probably know what they are talking about?

Experienced people can be wrong, many have gone on the same tracks for years and have harder to adjust to changes.

I dont think I am the one who needs to relax here

-- hide signature --

I.B.
GF2, 45mm, 25mm, 20mm, 14mm, 8mm, LVF1
http://pitofknowledge.blogspot.com

SlamdunK's gear list:SlamdunK's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow