Started Jan 11, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dheorl
Senior MemberPosts: 2,411Gear list
Like?
For those of you who use multiple primes for travel
Jan 11, 2013

How do you store them about your person for the easiest accesability/lens changing? Also if you carry a tripod what do you use and how do you carry it?

Atm I use a GH2 with a kit zoom, tele and fisheye, all in a shoulder bag with a tripod in the bottom with a bit of room for other stuff for the day. I'm just wondering whether I should look at buying a 12-35mm (what my gut tells me because I like using zooms) or whether I should get an EPL5 + 14/25/45mm lenses and see how I get on. Just wandering how they'll compare for a carrying point of view. I think I'll still have to have a kit zoom for mountaineering etc, but might get the 14-42X to keep it small and light.

Sorry, half of that was me thinking aloud, but basically how do you carry a prime kit when travelling. Do you still have the need for a bag or does it just get put about your person. Also how do you carry a tripod with this kit (what type and how do you carry it?) And no, I'm not willing to live without a tripod, for the photos I like to take they are a necessity.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow