Steve Huff - X100S

Started Jan 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Ryan Williams
Contributing MemberPosts: 592
Like?
Re: Huff n Puff - X100S
In reply to Photozopia, Jan 11, 2013

Photozopia wrote:

Obviously not aware of the antagonism he used to create here on DPR many years ago ... with his wild swings from brand X to brand Y and his preposterous claims about this and that feature (under numerous pseudonyms). Most people were glad to see the back of him and are happy he now seems to restrict himself to his own site (unless he still prowls these fora under new identities).

Are you sure about this? I've seen accusations of people using pseudonyms thrown around on DPR a number of times now (not sure if by you) even though to my mind there's no real reason to think as such.

Anyway, I don't hold grudges and judge people based on who they are today. I've followed Steve's site for some time and despite his obvious enthusiasm have no real issue with him. An overly passionate gearhead perhaps, but harmless enough — unless you get really offended by him making critical statements about a camera you like, but that's opinions for you.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow