HS50 vs X-S1

Started Jan 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
mwhyte
Junior MemberPosts: 36Gear list
Like?
Re: HS50 vs X-S1
In reply to PAUL TILL, Jan 11, 2013

I did not mean to harp on the droopy lens thing...really sorry about that...I find Paul Till to be a huge inspiration with the photos he takes with the XS-1...He somehow manages to squeeze incredible sharpness out of the XS-1...

...I just see other people constantly mentioning this droopy lens thing as a negative....that is not what really gets me I should have more clearly meant it is people who make sly remarks like "droopy lens camera" who have never picked up this camera and held it...that is what gets me....for all I know I got a good sample....I know Fuji probably has quality control issues...

I know I could have sent it in and got the flare and the orbs fixed...I just could not bare to part with the camera...crazy as that is...and I found the pictures I was getting for the vast majority of the time were acceptable...so I did not bother...

Anyways sorry for being negative...I just wanted to stick up for the XS-1...I just feel it gets kicked around a lot....

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow