Mikedigi
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,437Gear list
Like?
FZ200 - more OOC JPEGs, Standard and Vivid - 3 comparisons
Jan 10, 2013

This follows on from "Riverside textures . . . . . ":

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50623702

The light was even duller today. Constants set were:

12MP Fine, Aperture Priority, f2.8, Contrast, Saturation and Sharpness 0, NR -2, AWB Amber -2.

(But I think I'll revert to Sharpness -1 next time.)

Pic 1 - 400 ISO,157mm EFL. Left: Standard, 0 EV, 1/60 sec. Right: Vivid, -1/3 EV, 1/60 sec. Crops viewed at 20%:

Pic 2 - 100 ISO, 150mm EFL. Left: Standard, -1/3 EV, 1/100 sec. Right: Vivid, -1/3 EV, 1/80 sec. Crops viewed at 50%:

Pic3 - 100 ISO, 249mm EFL. Left: Standard, -2/3 EV, 1/80 sec. Right: Vivid, -2/3 EV, 1/80 sec. Crops viewed at 25%:

I size all pics for the Forum at 725-768 pixel height (width doesn't matter) and it is a pity that the pic shows up much smaller than that and you have to push buttons to set it at the intended size, during which time you lose sight of the text. What a strange way of showing pictures.

I have written to DPR about this via Feedback. It was much better before when you clicked on the first image and all pics expanded to full width, without obliterating the text.

Mike

Mikedigi's gear list:Mikedigi's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow