Newbie to Fuji

Started Jan 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Gaze
Contributing MemberPosts: 625
Like?
Re: Newbie to Fuji
In reply to rattymouse, Jan 10, 2013

Rattymouse,

You said "That's not what your wrote in your original post."  Sorry about the confusion.  In my original post I said, "My last camera I bought was a Panasonic LX5 with a wide angle 18mm conversion lens which I'll probably just leaved attached with the Fuji X20 as my main workhorse".  I guess I should have made that statement a bit more clear.  I meant to say that I would leave the conversion lens attached on the LX5 and use the X20 by itself (no conversion lens attached) as my main workhorse.

Anyway, if I'm going out and I'm not specifically targeting any particular subject, I would probably only take the X20.  But if I'm after landscapes (or on a long vacation from home) I'd probably take both cameras.  It's nice to have a backup camera.  Yeah, it might be a hassle carrying both cameras but I would hate to be switching back and forth removing and attaching the conversion lens!

BTW, I still have to wait awhile for the reviews on the X20 before I definitely decide to buy it or not.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow