An Interesting Article

Started Jan 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
SergeyGreen
Contributing MemberPosts: 582
Like?
You seem to have a low opinion the others gear ..
In reply to CollBaxter, Jan 10, 2013

CollBaxter wrote:

This and The equivalence thing goes around and around. I do not have to rationalize anything , I use and shoot with long l;lenses every week next to people with long/thick white and black tubes. I can see and shoot what t a lot of then can't. I walk the walk . If they located the subject and aimed in the general direction and sprayed with the gazillion MP camera they would probably get a better picture if they fired enough shoots. . My system works for me. I hope your system works for you. I like what I use. Maybe you should speak to a few people that use long lenses and when I say long I mean 300mm is a short/medium lens. Maybe the solution is a longer lens, or just buy the biggest FF with the biggest sensor and viewfinder and that will solve all photographic problems. There was a user on this forum whose solution to ever problem was to buy a D800.

It is not the matter of liking what is yours, it is that the facts do not support what you claim. I know what Dx looked like and I know what Fx looks like, and I can not see less because later happens to have a wider frame coverage. With the same lens. It just does not work that way.

-- hide signature --

-sergey

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow