No D400 announcement on CES :-(

Started Jan 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
joeybob
Contributing MemberPosts: 535Gear list
Like?
35% chance of a positive attitude
In reply to Andy Evans, Jan 10, 2013

Andy Evans wrote:

A positive bit of evidence was on Nikon Rumors early in the week, the same screenshot which predicted the US release of the D5200 in the US from a major retailer also listed the D300s and D90 as out of production/end of life.

If you are referring to this article: http://nikonrumors.com/2013/01/01/the-remaining-2013-nikon-predictions-from-impress-magazine.aspx/#more-51184

It indicates that there is a 35% chance that the"... Nikon D9000 will replace the D300s..." So with that being said I'm having a 65% bad feeling for 2013.

All rumors aside, the article appears on a (well known) rumors site so combining that with the 35% chance quoted in the article I'd say that I'm crazy for being even slightly hopeful... Realistically speaking, 2 of my 3 D300 bodies will require new grips soon and I must say that they have performed flawlessly over the years of use and abuse that I've put them through.

It would be swell if Nikon came out with a direct replacement of the D300/300s - I hope they do it...


 joeybob's gear list:joeybob's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D300 Nikon D3S Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G +30 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow