Tribute to M43 tread!

Started Jan 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Bob Tullis
Forum ProPosts: 27,572Gear list
Like?
Re: The king is dead?
In reply to SlamdunK, Jan 10, 2013

SlamdunK wrote:

Wow, fantastic pictures that really proves m43 capability and your skills as a photographer! To approach it from another angel, are there any of these pictures you could not have taken if you where a FF user (because of lost opportunity/other reason)?

I don't think so. I don't typically carry a camera unless I have the time to devote to it rather exclusively.

Correction - I don't feel quite so IN YER FACE if I'm attempting street work, and that allows me to relax more in public than I could with the FF DSLR. But that's more a function of my personality than the format.

The main difference, now, is that I don't come home as tired as I otherwise might. And THAT's simply a function of refusing to do any exercise outside of using my legs to find those elusive compositions. [g]

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com
/"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't."/ - Little Big Man

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M1 Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow