Started Jan 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
hexxthalion
Contributing MemberPosts: 532Gear list
Like?
Re: Steve Huff - X100S
In reply to Asylum Photo, Jan 10, 2013

Asylum Photo wrote:

Photozopia wrote:

Considering the lengthy hatchet job he did on the original - mainly AF issues - only to recant when it proved an industry 'darling' amongst better, more renowned, reviewers - I'll pass on his opinions.

My (most recent) claim to fame is that the Huff banned me from his site when I suggested the X100 was far too complex a tool for his abilities ... and that it was he, not the camera, that failed to deliver the goods!

FWIW, he's owned the X100, X-Pro1 and now the X-E1, and from what I understand he ended up keeping the X-E1 and loves it. He returned the OMD, the X-Pro1 and X100. He's a guy who goes through cameras and is pretty picky in certain scenarios. I'm not about to throw his opinion out the window, but I think it's important to know a bit about his situation when reading his reviews.

-- hide signature --

he has never owned X-Pro1 or X-E1. He owns OMD, RX1 and Leica MM.

hexxthalion's gear list:hexxthalion's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow