Tribute to M43 tread!

Started Jan 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
SlamdunK
Regular MemberPosts: 241Gear list
Like?
Re: Tribute to M43 tread!
In reply to rrr_hhh, Jan 10, 2013

It is very different to say "Seeing pictures on this forum, following other m43 forums and personal experience make me wonder why some people insist they need FF for proffesional use." Like you wrote in your first post in this thread or to say "honestly I believe very few really have a Professional need for FF compared to m43, on the contrary I belive many would benefit from using m43." Like you wrote thi your second post.

Really?

The truth is that there are very few amateurs needing FF IQ given the way they are printing or displaying their pictures. But the generalization you made in your first post shows that you lack any knowledge of how a pro works. mst if the time a pro will have different kinds of tools (camera systems) and he will use the tools he needs to get the job done, but not what is overkill. He needs reliable tools with backup and a pro support service. He needs to make sure he won't miss a shot. He will go with the tools he knows best to avoid failing of gear. MFT dn't yet there. Olympus for instance tated clearly Nile launching the E-M5 : it isn't a pro level camera. Panasonic seems to have other ambitions with the GH3, but that lies more with video than with stills.

I belive the m43 toolbox covers most of what a pro need. Pro service? Can pro service help you take better pictures? Is m43 unreliable?

Pros sell pictures, it is not much more complicated than that. D800 will not help you take better pictures compared to m43 is my argument, exept for huge prints. I have made large prints myself with m43, it looks very good.

FF is nothing more than decadence for most pros.

-- hide signature --

I.B.
GF2, 45mm, 25mm, 20mm, 14mm, 8mm, LVF1
http://pitofknowledge.blogspot.com

SlamdunK's gear list:SlamdunK's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow