Chris Dodkin
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,064Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji hands-on at CES 2013
In reply to rattymouse, Jan 10, 2013

rattymouse wrote:

dengx wrote:

rattymouse wrote:

The same way as before? Only the button locations changed not how they work.

Wasn't that press and hold while selecting the point? (Don't have the camera with me).

Regards

I dont have my X100 with me right now but I think it was press, release, and then select AF point. I dont think you had to hold the button down. It would not work very well one handed with the new positions.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

You used to hold the AF button on the X100 I believe

On the X100s I believe it behaved like the X-Pro1 - i.e. it stayed on the AF screen after a single press, no ned to hold the button

-- hide signature --

http://www.dodkin.com
Chris@1D-Images.com
Mac Pro/MacBook Pro/iPods/iPhones/iPad

Chris Dodkin's gear list:Chris Dodkin's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS-1D Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 30D +34 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OM-DNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow