Started Jan 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Chris Dodkin
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,885Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji hands-on at CES 2013
In reply to rattymouse, Jan 10, 2013

rattymouse wrote:

Chris Dodkin wrote:

Available in two weeks? That means the lens is shipping and in the pipeline now. They could not have the finished firmware for the show?

Lenses

There was an additional case of X Series Lenses - with many future lenses represented - these lenses were not available to handle or use, so could have been pre-production dummies. I was told that Fuji plan 12 lens releases by the end of 2013.

We have the 18,35,60, and 18-55 zoom now. That means 8 more lenses released this year?

That's a bit less than one release ever month and a half!

I dont think they told the truth here.

-- hide signature --

http://www.dodkin.com
Chris@1D-Images.com
Mac Pro/MacBook Pro/iPods/iPhones/iPad

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinions and/or suggestions of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

The firmware was on their X-E1 but not on my personal X-Pro1.

The rep had just had his 14mm delivered in CA

I'll ask for specifics today on the release schedule today

-- hide signature --

http://www.dodkin.com
Chris@1D-Images.com
Mac Pro/MacBook Pro/iPods/iPhones/iPad

Chris Dodkin's gear list:Chris Dodkin's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS-1D Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 30D +34 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OM-DNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow